a way to work in pajamas....

There are ways and ways. Becoming a virtual assistant (or a VA) is one of them. Don't be fooled by the term assistant! It's no joke! It requires hard work. - a tremendous amount of back-breaking, mind-boggling, stomach-churning work. Sometimes I ask myself - "should I just go back to the corporate world?".

I could. But that would mean giving up my dream - of a simpler life, with lots of moments for pause and reflection, and a job that allows me to "go to work in my pajamas".


Thursday, February 17, 2011

it was "BO"!

A friend asked me one time "How'd you get into this... this blogging thing?" (her FB is probably full of my posts!!!)

I told her "it was Bo". Yes, Mr. Bo Sanchez started it all for me.

I first met Bo in a meeting in Makati - over a sumptuous meal of sushi, tempura, tamago and all sorts of Japanese goodies .  In between bites, I found out he's got a schedule a mile long.  Bringing the Chairman of the Board and the Executive Director to that lunch did the trick. We got us 1 day of his precious time.  So, we met again.  This time at the Board Retreat in Bangkok.  As manager of the event, I had the privilege of witnessing how he ministers to people. I was amazed.  I was touched. I was moved. I ended up subscribing to his newsletter. (And I got him to sign my copy of his book 'Simplify and Live the Good Life'!)



I love his 'Soulfood' newsletters. I read them through and through - up to the very end of the page.  That's how I found myself enrolled in Jomar Hilario's internet workshop in Cubao.  I clicked on the workshop link, got myself enrolled and I've been blogging ever since.

Oh, don't bother asking me how much I have in my adsense account.  That's not Jomar's fault.  Entirely mine.  I don't spend enough time blogging.  Because I haven't got the time.

But you see, this is now a case of  'once-connected-with-jomar-always-connected-with-jomar'.  Talk of persistence!  Sometimes I wonder if Jomar invented the word.  And I'm grateful.

Without Jomar's invitations, I wouldn't have learned about the VA Training.  And I wouldn't be sitting here right now - in my pajamas - working hard, learning things, having fun.... thankful that God made my path cross with Bo's.  So i can pursue my 'work-at-home dream' through Jomar's VA training.

You can dream about working in your pajamas, too.  Check Jomar's VA Training. Or his Internet Marketing.  Or better yet go for his Online Mentoring.  You won't regret it. Promise!

Leave your comment here if you want more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment