a way to work in pajamas....

There are ways and ways. Becoming a virtual assistant (or a VA) is one of them. Don't be fooled by the term assistant! It's no joke! It requires hard work. - a tremendous amount of back-breaking, mind-boggling, stomach-churning work. Sometimes I ask myself - "should I just go back to the corporate world?".

I could. But that would mean giving up my dream - of a simpler life, with lots of moments for pause and reflection, and a job that allows me to "go to work in my pajamas".


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i'm not in pajamas

It's almost midnight but I'm still working.  If I stop now, I'll have to start all over again tomorrow.  I don't want to stop the flow of my thoughts.  I'm always like this when I'm designing a training program or preparing a presentation.  And I don't mind.  Would you mind doing what you love to do?

That doesn't mean I don't get tired.  I do. And I need to take short breaks.  I do that when I'm downloading or uploading a file.

I hop on a twister.

Or do some crunches.

That's why I have to do away with my pajamas.  The situation calls for cycling shorts.  And I'm still happy that 'I go to work in my cycling shorts'.

No comments:

Post a Comment