a way to work in pajamas....

There are ways and ways. Becoming a virtual assistant (or a VA) is one of them. Don't be fooled by the term assistant! It's no joke! It requires hard work. - a tremendous amount of back-breaking, mind-boggling, stomach-churning work. Sometimes I ask myself - "should I just go back to the corporate world?".

I could. But that would mean giving up my dream - of a simpler life, with lots of moments for pause and reflection, and a job that allows me to "go to work in my pajamas".


Monday, March 14, 2011

my pajamas got sidetracked

I was supposed to finish my Odesk assignments - still in my pajamas.  Unfortunately, my pajamas got sidetracked.  And I'm not complaining.  Sometimes things happen and you just have to rearrange your priorities.

The recent Japan disaster had my whole family reeling.  When family members are in the midst of such monstrous distractions, everything else will have to be laid aside.  I hardly had the time to open any site except for FB as this was the only form of communication we had for a couple of days. 

Now the worst seems to be over for Tokyo.  But something's wrong with my internet connection. It's been intermittent for days.  I'm getting really frustrated.  I remember how internet connections went awry after the Indonesia quake.Or was that Taiwan?

Well, there's not much I can do.  It's waiting time for my pajamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment