a way to work in pajamas....

There are ways and ways. Becoming a virtual assistant (or a VA) is one of them. Don't be fooled by the term assistant! It's no joke! It requires hard work. - a tremendous amount of back-breaking, mind-boggling, stomach-churning work. Sometimes I ask myself - "should I just go back to the corporate world?".

I could. But that would mean giving up my dream - of a simpler life, with lots of moments for pause and reflection, and a job that allows me to "go to work in my pajamas".


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

my pajamas is in japan

I haven't posted in this blog for some time.  I got busy with some small projects and getting a visa.  A visa for Japan - yes!  That was a long shot. But I got myself a 3-month visa. On sponsorship, of course.

This is the beauty of working from home.  Or working in your pajamas.  I don't need to go on leave for the 3 months I'll be out of the country.  I may be in thicker, warmer pajamas.  But I'm still in my pajamas.  Working.

I get to walk every morning here


or here


sometimes here


Sometimes I bike to see this view


Oftentimes,I walk by this river (Edogawa) which is pretty close to my sister's house


I take really long walks everyday.  But I'll be home early mid-morning.  Working.  In my pajamas.

(Note:  If you're interested to work in your pajamas, click on these links - http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4268349 or http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4268351

No comments:

Post a Comment